iGrowCan makes growing weed incredibly easy. The tin contains everything you need to grow a seed into a fully grown cannabis plant in ten weeks. The packaging acts as a cultivation pot, the plant can grow in it throughout its entire cycle. The packaging is also not only very functional but also super fun to give as a gift.
Contents of the package:
Each tin of the iGrowCan contains the following:
- 2 autoflowering cannabis seeds of your choice from Royal Queen Seeds
- 1 germination plug
- 1.7l coconut compost mix after expansion
- High-quality biological nutrients for cannabis plants: 1x 10gr BioGrow; 1x 10gr BioBloom
- Instru tion manual
The enclosed germination plug comes from the Dutch center of cultivation technology. The pH value has been determined in advance, in order to start as best as possible. This germination plug is self-regulating and ensures the correct ratio of air to water. Due to the lack of boundaries, the roots are pruned by air. This ensures that a healthy and vibrant root network is created.
The coconut compost mix comes in a compact form, which expands when you add water. The biological nutrients are responsible for the supply of the necessary macro and micronutrients, with which you grow a healthy plant.
Choose your seeds yourself
When purchasing the iGrowCan, you can make your own choice from the list of autoflowering seeds. In the can they can grow to a maximum height of 30-60cm. Choose from the following productive strains:
- Northern Light Automatic
- Fat Banana Automatic
- Royal Cookies Automatic
- Green Gelato Automatic
- Royal AK Automatic
- Royal Gorilla Automatic
- Blue Cheese Automatic
- Royal Critical Automatic
- White Widow Automatic
- Royal Kush Automatic
- Royal Creamatic
- Royal Dwarf
- Royal Haze Automatic
- Fast Eddy Automatic CBD
How do you use the iGrowCan?
Follow the steps below for the easiest grow of your life:
- Unpack the iGrowCan and remove the lid.
- Put the contents in a container.
- Spray the coconut plug with water until it expands.
- Add water to the soil mix and fill the can with it.
- Plant a seed in the plug and place it in the soil-filled tin.
- Place the can in a warm and sunny spot, with a consistent temperature of 18–28°C.
- Follow the instructions and watch your plant develop.
- Harvest after about ten weeks.